Saturday, April 13, 2013

ALTERNATE TIMELINE ACHIEVED

In an ideal world, the shipping service would not have had a paperwork error.
In an ideal world, my packages would have cleared customs.
In an ideal world, I would currently be flying a quadrotor, even though it's 9PM outside and too dark to see anything.

That didn't happen, but now I get to see what would have happened if it did.


They finally cleared customs. Which means it should only be a matter of days until my parts arrive.
What with AP mock exams (and the real thing), finals, and all sorts of other fun stuff, there's a good chance that I won't be able to work on this project much :(
But that's what summer is for!

Some kids go on vacation, or take trips to the beach, or go outside.
I'll be in a dark basement, holding a soldering iron in one hand, and probably band-aids and burn cream in the other.

And it'll have been worth all the trouble.

Or at least that's what I tell myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment